"A little progress everyday adds up to big results"

Monday 27 August 2012

Common interview questions

              On 25th August, 2012, I had been to Infosys, Bangalore with my friends as industrial visit. There, common interview questions were discussed by the Infosys workers. Those questions are listed below.

1. Tell me about yourself
2. What are your career goals (short term and long term)?
3. Why do you prefer to work with us?
4. What is your biggest achievement in life?
5. How do you handle failure?
6. How do you deal with the change?
7. What salary do you expect?
8. Would you like to ask us any questions?
9. What is unique in you?
10. What are your likes and dislikes in teamwork?
11. How have you contributed for events in your college?
12. How do you update yourself?
13. What are the frequent websites you visit or frequent books you read?
14. What is your favorite pastime?

1 comment:

  1. suresh anna can you help me to find answers for this questions
    bcoz i dont know that my direct answer ll good for the interview
    so send me a sample answer but it should be absolute for that

    ReplyDelete